Hello Fellas!
An awkward introvert thought of sharing some ideas of doing journal spread. Let's make it brief.
New to journaling, don't worry. I have got you covered. A rookie in journaling giving away some ideas.
Just the steps I follow
- First of all , take any idea or series you guys have watched, it can literally be anything.
- Then search for the pics, I highly recommend the Pinterest app. Its's an oasis of aesthetic pics.
- Well, next step is to find an editing platform. Here, I use Canva for editing the pics and adding stickers related to the topic. You can find plenty of stickers in Canva. The most possible destination I would tell is look into GRAPHICS option. Another important thing is edit it in A4 template and save it as PDF so the print will be in crystal clear.
- Then cut the pictures and stickers. Before pasting it, just place it in different dimensions until your gut says " Yes! this is what my spread should look like." Believe me its really hard to get contended with the spread you make. But that's okay go for it. You might be able to pull off your own style.
- Let's switch to filling the writing part. Some prefer it short on the other hand some prefer it to be long. It's totally up to you. Actually, I chose to write my views about it and quote any lines that inspired me in different color. Ta-da here's your journal spread. Easy-peasy.
Looking forward to see your style guys. Stay tuned.

Comments
Post a Comment